Welcome to the group coaching program you have been waiting for!
If you want to change anything in your life, it starts with you.
And THAT starts right here.
- 6 Weekly emails with videos explaining tools, concepts, and worksheets on specific topics
- 6 Weekly group coaching calls where I will teach you how to implement these tools into your life
- A group of like-minded women to learn from and cheer each other on.
- Lifetime access to videos and recordings
- Access to me via email to ask me anything.
- Did I mention coaching? So Much Coaching!
- Who you truly are and what you want from your life.
- How to believe in yourself and have your own back.
- Why your brain offers up such dreadful thoughts and how to manage them.
- How to get unstuck and get moving towards the life you truly want.
- How to get control of your time and create more of it.
- How to immediately feel better so you can become the best version of yourself!
The Program runs October 11 – November 18 (Deadline to register is October 6)
- Mondays – You will receive emails with the tools, concepts, and worksheets for the week.
- Thursdays – Group coaching calls: I will help you implement the tools in your life and coach on any struggles you are having.
Everything will be recorded so if you can’t make it to the live call, you can watch it later.
This program is designed to be your starting point.
It’s the step to the next step.
- Maybe you’re curious about how coaching works.
- Maybe you know you want something different but you aren’t sure what it is.
- Maybe you just need a little help to get unstuck.
- Maybe you just want to FEEL BETTER!
This program is for you!
This is where you create your foundation for growth.
I know what you’re thinking…”This sounds great, but I don’t have time!”
Listen, that’s just your brain on default. It’s been programmed for so long to think that. You DO have time and I will teach you how to find more of it.
I’ve created this program to be efficient!
It’s only 6 weeks and you can learn on the go. Everything will be recorded. I recommend showing up for our live coaching sessions, but if you can’t make every one of the sessions, it’s no problem. You can watch it later and still learn a ton so you can make the changes necessary to move towards the life you desire.
Most people avoid making changes or going after what they want.
They think it’s too hard or they don’t think it’s possible. They let fear and self-doubt stop them.
That’s what I’m here for. It might be hard and it might be scary, but it’s not impossible.
I am here to help you get from Point A to Point Z so you can live your best life.
- This is WHERE YOU START.
- This is how you create a better you.
- This is how you get to your best life ever.
Still wondering if this is for you?
Listen to what some of my clients are saying:
It feels so good to be clear on my priorities. I don’t have to battle with mom-guilt or business-guilt anymore. I know what I am going after and I show up for it strong. I practice this work daily so I stay on track and notice when I need to make changes. I only give my time to the most important things!
Forever it felt like my life was on hold. There was always something more important than my goals. I didn’t know the steps to get achieve my goals, much less have the time to get there. I learned how to set goals and take even the smallest steps to reach them. I finally get to show up for myself AND be the mom I want to be.
Working with Rebecca allowed me to change my daily and future outlook on my job. We set objectives and timelines that I want to accomplish in my career. Almost a year later, I am still using the strategies I learned and I am still on track and looking forward to future goals.
I’ve realized that taking care of myself has made me enjoy other people more. I am less resentful and more engaged with them. By getting clear on my own needs, I make time for them so I can show up as the best version of myself. It’s not selfish – it’s mandatory.
Because of coaching, I’m able to handle my life situations with more clarity and control. What used to take me down and get me off track is now something I deal with and move on.
I DO have time! This work has been life-changing. In fact, it gave me back my life. I used to think that TIME was the problem. Turns out, it was ME. I didn’t know how to say “no” and I didn’t know how to slow down. It wasn’t until Rebecca taught me that time management is mind management that I started deciding what went on my calendar instead of taking what was thrown my way.